Welcome To Travel and Tourism Management Department
History Of Department
Department of Travel and Tourism Management (B.Voc)Established in the Academic Year 2018-19.B. Voc. course was inaugurated by P.D.E.A.'s Hon. Secretary Mr. SandipKadam.
To build individual capacities and train persons with adequate employability skills.
1.To provide judicious mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
2.To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills, so that they are work ready at each exit point of the program.
3.To provide flexibility to the students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit points.
4.To integrate NSQF within the undergraduate level of higher education in order to enhance employability of the graduates and meet industry requirements.
- Use of various ICT tools for effective teaching learning process.
- Developing Communication skills, learn Domestic and International Tour packages, Foreign Languages and modern techniques in Travel Industry.
- Developing Research related project reports and present them orally among the users.
- Hands on experience for skill-oriented subjects.
- Department organized Training Programme with L N Travels Pune
- Organized Travel Mart Exhibition and Celebrated World Tourism Day on 27th September 2019.
- Organized one seminar on Agro Tourism and Celebrated India Tourism Day on 25th January 2019.