Welcome To S/W Development Department
History of Department
Department of B. Voc. (Software Development) Established in the Academic Year 2014-15.B. Voc. course was inaugurated by Indian Computer Scientist Dr. Vijay Bhatkar and P.D.E.A.'s Hon. Secretary Adv. Sandip Kadam
To build individual capacities and train persons with adequate employability skills.
1.To provide judicious mix of skills relating to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
2 .To ensure that the students have adequate knowledge and skills, so that they are work ready at each exit point of the program.
3.To provide flexibility to the students by means of pre-defined entry and multiple exit points.
4.To integrate NSQF within the undergraduate level of higher education in order to enhance employability of the graduates and meet industry requirements.
- Use of various ICT tools for effective teaching learning process.
- Individual Computer for each student during the practical session.
- To enhance student knowledge through newspaper cuttings related to advanced technology.
- Hands on experience for skill-oriented subjects.
- Department organized ?Skills& Employability Enhancement? program in cooperation with NASSCOM & SAP Labs India.
- Regular Activities -Seminars, Group discussion, Open Book Test, Programming Test, Surprise Test.
- Organization of student enrichment programs and Guest Lectures.
- Hands on training on mobile repairing and hardware and networking.
- Department Signed MOU with IT-ITeS SECTOR SKILLS COUNCIL NASSCOM for NSQF level 5 in academic year 2015-16.
- 23 students are NASSCOM certified for NSQF level 5.