Welcome To Marathi Department
'Wachan Prerana Din'
History of Department
The Deaprtment of Marathi established in 1994
The Department also runs a Post Graduate Centre since 2013-2014
- To enrich Linguistic competence
- To broaden Literature Sense
- To sharpen critic perspective
- To develop research temperament
- To develop personality through proficiency.
- To sharpen critic perspective.
- To develop Research temperament.
- Dongargaon Sarvekshan -07.10.2019
- Vachan prerna Din 10.2019
- Kavi Sammelan 01.2020
Marathi department and PCMC jointly organized ?elocution and Kavi Sammelan program?. Honorable Mayor Mrs. Mai Dhore inaugurated program. Pimpri-chinchwad Corporation Assistant Commissioner Mr. Anna Boddhe also preset.
- ?Wachan Prerna Din? (15th Oct.)
- Marathi Bhasha ?Pandharwada? (1 Jan To 15 Jan)
- ?International Marathi Language Day.? (27 Feb)
- Poem Reading, Essay Writing, Debate competition etc.
- Paryayi Shabd Nirmiti Spardha.