Botany Department Research
Faculty Publication details
- P. Hase (2019). “Physico-Chemical analysis of sugar industry effluents” in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), Vol. 6, Issue 5 (ISSN-2349-5162).
- P. Hase (2019). “Yield Attributes and Yields of Sugarcane under Monoculturing” IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science (IOSR-JAVS), July 2019, Vol. 12, Issue 7 Ser. I, PP 47-52, (ISSN: 2319-2372).
- P. Hase (2019). “Autotoxicity and Yield Decline in Sugarcane under Monocropping in Pune District, Maharashtra, India” IOSR Journal of Pharmacy And Biological Sciences (IOSR-JPBS), Volume 14, Issue 3 Ser. I (May – June 2019), PP 26-32, ISSN: 2319-7676.
- P. Hase (2019). “Sustainable sugarcane cultivation under monoculturing in Maharashtra”. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) June 2019, Volume 6, Issue 6 (ISSN-2349-5162) pp-716-723.
- C. P. Hase received Swaskar Ratna Award by Swaskar pratishtan, Maharashtra Government.
- Choudhari Nisha R., M. Mahajan, V.R. Gunale, M.G. Chaskar (2019). Exotic versus native plant species role in urban biomass carbon sequestration. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research. Vol. 6(6): 206-213.
- Aphale Priti Vinayak, Dhananjay C. Meshram, Dnyaneshwar M. Mahajan, Prasad Anil Kulkarni and Shraddha Prasad Kulkarni (2019), Multivariate analysis of elements from the microhabitats of selected plateaus in the Western Ghats, Maharashtra, India. Journal of Threatened Taxa, Vol. 11(10): 14334–14348.
- Aphale Priti, D.C. Meshram, and M. Mahajan (2019). Comparative assessment of trace and major elements from the microhabitats of basalt and lateritic plateaus of Western Ghats, Maharashtra. International Journal of Allied Practice, Research and Review. Vol. 6(5): 1-12.
- Aphale Priti, D.C. Meshram, and M. Mahajan (2019). Comparative assessment of nutrient status of selected plateaus in Western Ghats, Maharashtra. International Journal of Allied Practice, Research and Review. Vol. 6(4): 9-15.
- Bhagat B, .D. K. Kulkarni, and S. P. Taware (2019) Germplasm collection of potential natural oil resources for energy Bioscience Discovery,10 (4):203-206
Dr. R. B. Bhagat- Papers presented:
- Presented a paper entitled “ Pharmacognostic and Anatomical studies of three Jatropha species from India” International Symposium Plant Anatomy: traditions and perspectives” held at Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia from sept. 16-21st September 2019.
- Presented a paper entitled “Impact of water reservoir on Floristic diversity of Mulshi Watershed catchment area (NWG), Pune, Maharashtra” held at National conference on Conservation of Wetland at Dayanand college, Solhapur on 10-11th 2020.
Dr. R. B. Bhagat - Participation in workshop:
- Participated in one day workshop on F.Y. B.Sc. & M.Sc. Ist CREDIT SYSTEM (BOTANY) held at Sonai College, Ahemednagar on 3rd 2019
Dr. R. B. Bhagat -Resource Person:
- Rani Bhagat delivered lecture on Biodiversity of Mulshi organized by JIVIDHA
- Rani Bhagat delivered lecture on Conservation of Biodiversity in Modern college on 1st 2020 under DBT-Star activity
- Rani Bhagat delivered lecture on topic Impact of developmental activities on land use, biodiversity and conservation in Mulshi watershed catchment area using Remote sensing techniques in two days state level seminar on : Advances in Life Sciences held at E.S. College Varvand on 18th 2020.
Dr. R. B. Bhagat -Awards
- Young Researcher Award by Maharashtra Vriksha Sanvardhinia Pune on 2nd 2019.
- First best oral presentation award in National conference on Conservation of Wetland held at Dayanand college, Solhapur on 10-11th 2020.