Physics Department Research
In the academic year 2019 – 2020, two research projects were submitted by faculty
- In 2019-20 Miss. Bhagvat Anuradha is the topper in UG science faculty in the college.
- In 2019-20 Mr Digambar Sawant is the topper in the postgraduate science faculty.
- Two of the B.Sc. Physics student selected in the nationalized banks through banking recruitment examinations.
Following is the list of Publications by faculty of the department.
- Y. B. Khollam
- Synthesis of TiO2 nanocrystalline powder by basic route and its application for dye sensitized solar cell (DSSC), P. N. Wani, S. R. Jadkar, Ravi Waykar, Vidhika Sharma, P. S. More, M.T. Sarode, V. V. Chabukswar, Y. B. Khollam, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 6 (5) (May 2019) 23 - 29.
- DSSC characteristics of nano crystalline TiO2 prepared by using simple precipitation with acidic route, P. N. Wani, S.R. Jadkar, P.N. Shelke, P. K. Baviskar, Y. B. Khollam, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 6(1) (2019) 75 - 80.
- Solar Activity and Possible Effects on Climate, Abhra Pratip Ray, P. N.Shelke, Y. B. Khollam, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 6(1) (2019) 225 – 230.
- Spray pyrolysis deposited Co3O4 films for LPG and NH3 sensing, P. N. Shelke, D. V. Rasal, P. L. Machale, M. T. Sarode, Y. B. Khollam, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 6 (5) (May 2019) 96 – 101.
- Bharat Kangude.
- 'Use of ICT in assessment and accreditation under revised accreditation framework. RESEARCH JOURNEY’ International Multidisciplinary E- Research Journal Impact Factor - (SJIF) – 6.261, (CIF ) - 3.452(2015), (GIF)–0.676 (2013). Special Issue 193 (A) : Role of NAAC in the Educational Development of Higher Education in India ISSN : 2348-7143 September-2019
- Bharat Kangude and Dr. Satish Ekar
- Survey of energy consumption pattern and energy needs at village Dongargaon, Taluka Mulshi in Pune District in Village Baseline study of Doangargaon (Tal. Mulshi, Dist. Pune), Published by Success Publication, Pune, ISBN 978-93-89739-67-1
- Sanjeevani Bansode
- Book Title: Applications of One-dimensional nanometrials.
R.S. Choughule and R. S. Devan, American scientific publishers, USA 2019:
Chapter 9: Tin Oxide nanowaires and SnO2-RGO nanocomposite: Field electron emission investigations. Sanjeevani R. Bansode and others
- Facile, single step synthesis of CdS-RGO heterostructures and its photoenhanced field emission investigations, Sanjeevani R. Bansode and others Mater. Res. Express 3 (2016) 035602.